LOOK UP! EXPECT THE BEST

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Set your minds and keep them set on
what is above (the higher things), not 
on the things that are on the earth.
                                                                                   Colossians 3:2

Are you looking for victory? Then look up!

If you go around looking down--thinking negative thoughts, "seeing" only bad things ahead--then you will fail.

We have a great God and He wants to do great things in and through us.

It is a fact of life, not only psychologically but spiritually, that we move toward what we see in our minds.

What do you expect?

Raise your level of expectancy. Look for God to work in and through you.

When I check in at the Health Club this morning, someone will say, "Have a great work out."
I will respond, "Thank you. I will."

Guess what.  I WILL!

Could we have an earthquake or some other disaster here in Arizona today? Sure we could. But guess what.

I DON'T EXPECT IT.




0 comments: