REPROGRAM YOUR COMPUTER

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Once I was young, and now I am old.
Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned
or their children begging for bread.
Psalm 37:25

My wife of fifty-three years is a beautiful woman--always has been.

This morning I was looking at some of our old high school year books. I thought, "Wow. She really was a beautiful girl and now she is a beautiful woman."

A few minutes before that she was sitting in front of a mirror making comments about how hard she has to work to make her face look good. I suggested she needed to think and talk more about how good she looks for her age. She agreed and immediately began to say positive things.

When you realize that you've allowed negative thoughts and words to be copied onto your mental "hard drive," you need to reprogram your mind by changing your thinking.

Keep your mind on the good things of God and He will keep you in perfect peace regardless of what's going on all around you. (Isaiah 26:3)

Program your mind to know that God is on your side--because He is!

Now, we're off to the gym. It's going to be a great day.

3 comments:

Loren said...

Such words of Wisdom Clif and sooo very very true!

You do have a beautiful wife....inside and out :) & she has a handsome husband too!

enjoy your day and your work out!!

Unknown said...

Your blog and love for your wife is inspiring!! I have some reprogramming to do. Thank you for sharing!!

Terry said...

Cliff,
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog post! Thank you also for your love for Jesus, for your wife, and for life. Enjoyed spending time on your blog.