YOU CAN BEGIN AGAIN

Friday, April 25, 2014


YOU CAN BEGIN AGAIN
By Joyce Meyer

OVERVIEW: Joyce Meyer says that regardless of your past failure or your present struggle, God offers you a new beginning. Fresh starts aren't the exception; they're the rule. We see them all throughout the Word of God. Time after time, story after story―God offers a new beginning and His people make the most of a fresh start. The circumstances change, and the stories vary, but the grace of God never wavers. God always offers a new chance. A new opportunity. A new life. That life can be yours today. You can begin again.

AUTHOR: Joyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her daily broadcast, Enjoying Everyday Life, airs on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. Joyce has written 100 inspirational books. She has several bestsellers. Joyce travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world.

My Review: This book will help you to understand that it's never too late for a new beginning. If you look closely you will see that theme all through the Bible. Page after page. Joyce Meyer explores the beauty and infinite supply of God's love and grace. Through inspiring stories, Scriptural principles, and her classic practical, life-application approach, Joyce powerfully demonstrates that God isn't done with you yet.

I have friends who don't think I should review books like this one and they certainly think that I should not recommend it. I don't agree! If I only read and review books that I can completely agree with I may never read or review another book. It's ridiculous! I accept truth wherever I find it!
I don't read Joyce's books because I think she is a brilliant theologian. I read her books because of the practical application she makes to life. For example, in this book she takes the stories of Moses, Rahab, David, Ruth, Paul and others and help you to see that time after time, story after story―God offers a new beginning and His people make the most of a fresh start.

I recommend this book as a kind of self-help book. No matter what, it's never too late.

(I received this book from Hachette Book Group in exchange for a fair and honest review.) 

0 comments: