TOO MUCH POWER

Friday, October 14, 2016



I'm a simple man. So my thoughts are simple.

Our central government has too much power.

"America's founders had it right---that strict limits on the power of the central government and strict protection of the individual are the keys to a genuinely free society."


The President of the United States, The Attorney General, The FBI and the list goes on are government people who no longer uphold the law but hold themselves ABOVE the law.

I have lost respect for our government because of the waste and corruption.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS TOO BIG.

If I was the only one who thought that I would just try to forget it.

But what amazes me is that almost everybody I know or hear talk about it feel the same as I do.

Here's the scary part.

The majority doesn't want to do anything to change it. And if a change is not made the government will just continue to grow larger and more corrupt.

'MY GOVERNMENT" would be "reduced to the barest essentials; an executive branch consisting only of the White House and trimmed-down departments of state, defense, justice and environmental protection; a Congress so limited in power that it meets only a few months each year; and a federal code stripped of all but a handful of regulations."

Maybe I'm dreaming the impossible dream and maybe my dream is so big that without God it is impossible. Ok. I'm counting on God. He's made other dreams of mine come true why not this.

I talk to Him about this and have for several years. I'm going to keep chasing this dream until God tells me to stop.

DREAMING AND PRAYING UNTIL THE END.

0 comments: