About My Links

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Today I want to write a few words about my links. Hopefully you have already checked them out and know how helpful they can be to the student of God's Word. For those not familiar with these tools, I want to encourage you to check them out. Just click on the link and browse around. You will be amazed at what you can find. However, sometimes when you are not familiar with a certain "tool" you don't know how to use it. I wish I could be with you and point out the advantages of each commentary, lexicon, etc. Since I can't I again want to encourage you to look into each one. You will find what you need for any Scripture or topic you are tracking.

There are six different links that will take you to Scripture, commentaries, maps, devotionals, original language/multilingual studies, etc. The Mike Cope Blog is a link to the Senior Minister at Highlands Church of Christ in Abilene, Texas. He, like me, writes about what happens to be on his mind. Mike preaches for a large church and also teaches at Abilene Christian University. You will find his blog interesting and encouraging. The link to Edward Fudge is also a favorite of mine. Fudge is a lawyer in Houston, Texas and a member of the Church of Christ. He has written several books and I have read each one with great interest. He preaches most Sundays but not always for the Church of Christ. If you are interested you can receive his Grace Notes (free) which come to you as E-Mail. You will not always agree with what he has to say but you will always be challenged. I promise you that if you receive his thoughts with an open mind and an open Bible you will be blessed.

God bless you as you study His Word.

0 comments: