Wednesday, July 29, 2009
BOOK REVIEW--GOD WILL DO THE REST--7 Keys to the Desires of Your Heart by Catherine Galasso-Vigorito
In the introduction to her splendid book, God Will Do The Rest--7 Keys to the Desires of Your Heart, Catherine Galasso-Vigorito says, "Today, the times of change and challenge we face require more faith than ever before. When we support and uplift others, even in small ways, we are serving God. I rejoice in the Scripture that says, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the lest of these brothers of mine, you did for me." (Matthew 25:40 NIV).
The inside flap of the book's dust jacket reads: "For over fifteen years, Catherine Galasso-Vigorito has reached a worldwise audience with her acclaimed syndicated column, "A New You." Over one million readers seeking to strenthen their faith--from homemakers to CEOs to clergymen to teenagers--have written to share their gratitude for her inspiring words."
It goes on to say, "Catheine knows personally about the power of healing words and uplifting thoughts. like all of us, she has had her share of difficult times, but throughout each challenge she knew that faith was the first step, and after that, "God would do the rest."
Catherine writes about seven keys: Faith, persistence, optimism, hope, gratitude, love and forgiveness. This book is filled with stories and illustrations, one after another, to inspire and instruct. Each story touches the heart and reveals a key to His Kingdom. All we need to do is use these keys to open the first door, and then the second, and when all are opened, stand back and watch in gratitude. For God really will do the rest!
I hope you leave a comment saying you would like to read this book. Due to the generosity of the Hachette Book Group I have five copies that I can give away. Please read the instructions below and leave a comment.
LEAVE A COMMENT, MAKE ME HAPPY AND ALSO WIN A BOOK. PLEASE DO IT. YOU WILL ENJOY THIS BOOK.
The generous folks at Hachette Book Group are allowing me to host this book giveaway for five (5) copies!
- Winners are restricted to the
and US . No PO Box mailing address please. Canada
- You do not have to be a blogger to win. You can win more than once on my blog.
- I MUST have a way of contacting you, so be sure to leave your email address in your comment.
- Some choose to omit the @ sign and the . dot by writing it in "code" like this: you (at) your email (dot)com.
- I'll close the comments August 12 and pick the five winners. I will contact the winners via email to get their mailing information. The winners will have three days to respond. If I do not hear from them within three days, I will select another winner(s).