ACCESSING THE RICHES OF HEAVEN

Saturday, June 01, 2019


ACCESSING THE RICHES OF HEAVEN
Keys To Experiencing God's Lavish Provision
By Patricia King

OVERVIEW: Patricia King believes that God has given us access to the riches of heaven here on earth? She dives into Scripture and answers questions like: Do I have to wait to experience God's goodness? What kinds of riches are in heaven? What impedes my access to this heavenly abundance? How can I receive my spiritual inheritance? Does God bestow different kinds of riches on different people.

AUTHOR: Patricia King is a respected apostolic leader, evangelist, author, television host, media producer and sought-after speaker who has given her life for the advancement of God's kingdom. She is founder of Patricia King ministries and Women in Ministries Network and co-founder of XPmedia.com. Patricia and her husband, Ron, have two adult sons and three grandchildren and live in Maricopa, Arizona.

MY REVIEW: If you are part of the charismatic movement, this book will be a blessing to you and build your faith. If you are not part of charismatic Christianity, this book can still be a blessing to you if you are open minded and always interested in studying the Scriptures. Patricia King uses many Scriptures to back up her beliefs. I do not always interpret the Scriptures she uses in the same way she does but I am always searching for truth anywhere I find it. I want to know what she believes. I want all of what God has for me. Hopefully you do too and will find this book interesting and challenging.

Patricia King wrote: "I received divine revelation, but when I acted on it, I experienced divine, heavenly encounters—angelic appearances, open visions and miracles." I have been a Christian for almost seventy years and I have never experienced these things. I do not believe in any special revelation beyond the Scriptures. But I remain open and continue to pray and search the Scriptures. As I said before, this is a book that many will be blessed by. Those who believe as Patricia does and even those who don't.

(I received this book from Chosen, a division of Baker Publishing Group, for a fair and honest review.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you have a hard time finding fresh, roasted beans in your area, then consider roasting fresh beans yourself. The easiest and most fool-proof method is to place green coffee beans on a baking tray and roast them in the oven. Preheat the oven at the highest temperature and roast the beans until you hear them start to crack.
satta king
play bazaar

jatin said...

If your game has become tired and out of date, the time has come to learn from the experts. To better your chances of winning in the future, continue reading all of the fresh ideas found in the article below.
satta king
play bazaar

play bazar said...

On the off chance that you are battling with bunched up hair you can take a stab at placing a limited quantity of hand cream in your grasp at that point running it through your hair.
play bazaar
satta king

NIKE said...

satta king good sites

Chiomega said...

Great post thaanks