IN-N-OUT BURGER

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I’m a walking billboard for In-N-Out Burger. The delivery man brought me a surprise Father’s Day gift yesterday. I had received what should have been enough gifts on Sunday but my daughter always likes to give surprises. Mine came today in the form of a shirt. It really is a billboard advertisement for In-N-Out Burger. The front of the shirt has a small logo saying, In-N-Out Burger, Southern California. The back has a large colored picture of an In-N-Out Burger restaurant and the words Southern California.

My attachment to In-N-Out started years ago when we lived in Southern California. The business started in Baldwin Park where they have their headquarters and even an In-N-Out Burger College. For years we lived just west of Baldwin Park and then for a few more years we lived east of there.

I don’t mind advertising for them. In fact, I’m so fond of the place, I’m happy to do it. The best burger in Arizona? No, not by a long shot. But they are good—very good. One of the best things about them is that the organization is run by Christians. I like that! Better to eat these burgers and die a slow death than an Islamic burger and die immediately.

0 comments: