SEIZE THE DAY

Monday, December 15, 2008

Many decide that life is a meaningless investment. No matter what they say or do, tomorrow will be the same as yesterday. So they eat, drink and try to be merry.


When time and our choices become meaningless, so does life.


What we need to do is to seize life one day at a time. We will find that when we make the right choices, at the right time, we can give meaning to our life and the lives of everyone around us.


We all have been given a series of moments through which we can seize the day and have the kind of life we long for.


We need to wake up and become all we were meant to be.

1 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Great post! Thanks for your comment on my blog today, and yes, I'd like to do that book review thing. Would you mind shooting me an email with the site I need to go to or whatever else I need to know? My email is in my profile.

Thanks so much!