SOOOOOOO VERY WRONG!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Recognizing her many talents, I urged my wife to start a blog. She did—last January.

From January until next to the last day of the year, I have done nothing but praise her excellent blogs and encourage her. Yesterday, commenting on her post for the day, I said, “Well that’s nice, but nobody will want to see it but me and you.”

WRONG!

Yes ladies I was wrong. All of you—your cousins, nieces and maybe even your aunts wanted to see it.

“Tell your husband he is wrong.” “He is so wrong.” One lady not content with those words said, “Your husband is soooooo very wrong!”

I get it. I was wrong. I’m sorry.

If I had known it would bring you so much excitement, I would have had her publish my comments for the entire world to read long ago.

I have said enough dumb things this year to fill all the computer screens across America. If Charlotte is feeling really feisty today maybe she can put together a collage of “The Many Dumb Things Clif Said In 2008.” That should really get you going.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay,

I'm just a clueless oaf!! I had not put it together that you and Charlotte were married. But it is too fitting!! How wonderful!! Are there any other things I need to know??

I really am growing to love you two. I hope you don't mind my saying this, but I haven't exactly had the most mature grandparents on either side and it is so refreshing to find a couple in love with God and in love with each other!!

Charlotte, I haven't been by your site yet today, but I'm about to hop over and see what Clif is talkking about.

Love,

Amanda @ OneSacrifice

SmilingSally said...

lol Oh it's heartwarming to meet a man who truly knows his place. lol


Happy New Year!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I like your new blog it's so nice. It's fun to change from time to time.
Hugs,
Ginger

bp said...

How very funny! I am glad to have "met" both you and your sweet wife this past year through blogworld. Both of you have been an encouragement to me.

I like your new look!

God bless you in 2009!

Kelly said...

Happy New Year Clif! Your wife visited my blog this past week and so I just visited hers for the first time and while I was visiting, I thought, "This must be Clif's wife".

I love the new look on your blog.

God bless you and Char in 2009!

Don't feel bad, you only made the comment from a man's point of view.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Hey, I like your new look here!

I went to Charlotte's blog first, and guess what - I said "you were wrong!" LOL! Then I came here and see you admitting it!

We postponed our trip, until tomorrow so I could take down most of the Christmas decorations!

I'll try to check in if I can get online.

Katherine

Ms.Daisy said...

Clif, I really like your new look...it is easy to read (especially when you stay up late like I do! LOL!)
I'm going over to Char's post now to see what's going on!

~Jean