ARE YOU A PEANUT BUTTER LOVER?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Many people love peanut butter. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are very popular with most kids and many adults. I like peanut butter but I'm not especially fond of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.



There is a P.B. loco peanut butter store at the Scottsdale Fashion Mall. They told me yesterday that they have been there over three years and that business is good. The peanut butter sandwiches they were making looked great.

I sampled several varieties of peanut butter and finally purchased a jar of Raspberry White Chocolate. This is premium peanut butter and it is delicious. A little pricey, but delicious.

Do you like peanut butter, love it, or does it just stick to the roof of your mouth and annoy you?

6 comments:

Cherdecor said...

I like peanut butter. As a matter of fact, after this last surgery I ate a teaspoon every once in a while just to revive my taste buds, but Raspberry White Chocolate? Sounds like a piece of candy. I like candy.

Ms.Daisy said...

Hi Clif,
I can't say I'm a fan of peanut butter...guess I had to eat too much of it growing up! I'll take a hotdog anyday over peanut butter and jelly! LOL!


~Jean

SmilingSally said...

I'd like anything with raspberry.

Mevely317 said...

Oh Clif, I just burst out laughing when I spotted your header!
JIF extra-crunchy ranks right up there amongst my many vices. But, I only like it ice-cold, on a soup spoon ... sans any accompliment. The JIF jar has accompanied me to Greece, and once on a cruise ship where an Australian lady exclaimed, "Oh look, you have 'peanut paste'! May I have some, too?"
I'll have to check out PB Loco one of these days!

bp said...

I like it. I don't like it with jelly on a sandwich and the bread has to be really, really fresh for me to enjoy it. On toast it is fine with a tad of jelly but not much. I like peanut butter crackers. I can't imagine a peanut butter store, how creative!!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Looks like a neat store! I like peanut butter, but don't love it! I will eat a peanut butter jelly sandwich sometimes, I prefer grape jam on my PBJ sandwiches!

My kids love Reese's Cups, but that is my least favorite candy. My favorite candy is homemade chocolate peanut butter fudge!

Katherine

I am way behind reading your posts, will try to catch up next week when we return.