BEAUTIFUL WORDS FOR TODAY

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let these words from Isiah 43 flow over you and give you comfort.

I have called you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you,
(for God is a great big God,
though you can't see him or hear him,
he is always with you.
He never takes his eye off you).
For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior....
Because you are precious in my sight,
and honored, and I love you.

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

(sigh) Beautiful, reassuring words. Thank you for those and for your prayers.

Betty said...

I really needed to hear this today. Thank you for posting it.

Cheptoek said...

Thank you for those nourishing words from the Bible. It is good to be reminded. Blessings.

Lisa said...

Thanks Clif.