TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING

Friday, June 26, 2009


I just came from the Cigna Medical Center.

The nice lady there sold me two huge bottles (three months supply) of diabetic tablets.

I stopped by McDonalds. The nice lady there sold me two biscuits. One plain, one with sausage. The plain one was for Charlotte. She hadn't ordered it. I just thought she should have it. A dietitian told me one time that I probably should never eat sausage. I rationalized and said to myself, "What the hey, I have two big bottles of drugs."

They are saying Michael Jackson may have died from cardiac arrest brought on by too many or the wrong use of drugs.

Drugs are good but they can be used in a bad way and for bad purposes.

I am going outside in a few minutes to do a lot of work again today.

Guess what I will need when I come back in. You're right. Drugs.

(Click here to read my review and win a free copy of How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell)

2 comments:

Loren said...

Take it easy and don't push yourself tooo much in this heat ok :)

I just mowed some of my dads acreage and did something I have never done before.....mowed over horse poo! Wow that's just weird ;)

have a blessed weekend with your sweet wife and don't work tooo hard k

SmilingSally said...

If it weren't for my drugs, I'd be in a terrible mess--or I might be in Heaven. I take my medicine as prescribed, and I eat some things that taste good but are bad for me. Ah well.

No, I never said "Oops forgot that or missed that." Remember, I taught high school. High school teachers can do anything!