WORLD-CLASS PIZZA

Tuesday, June 09, 2009


World-class pizza in Phoenix?

Yep! According to the people who decide these things and reported by Martha Stewart in her May issue of Living magazine. The magazine states that Pizzeria Bianco might be one of the world's best pizzerias (yes, including Italy).

Customers fly in from Hollywood and other distant places just to get a pizza made by Chris Bianco. He dazzles patrons with pitch-perfect pies at his cozy restaurant in Phoenix.

Coming to Arizona from California I was expecting great Mexican food--all the great tastes of the Southwest--but not great pizza.

I have written before that Red Devil Pizza is my favorite in this area. I have never been to Pizzeria Bianco. But some day soon, when I have a lot of time, I'm going to put myself in one of those long lines and get a slice of world-class pizza.

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I don't think I'd ever stand in line for pizza!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

We may have to try this out the next time we come to visit.
Have a nice day,
Ginger

Mevely317 said...

Mmmmmm!
First Smiling Sal woke me up with visions of Mexican food and now we've world-class pizza!
Just this morning, I promised my doctor I'd start introducing carbs back into my diet ..... what a marvelous waaaaay to go!