GOD BLESS AMERICA

Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I love America! I love the American Flag and everything it stands for.


Below is a picture at the John F. Kennedy Library in Boston, where we visited recently. I love and respect the office of the President of The United States.



I love and respect all of those who have fought and died for our freedom. This is a picture from the Freedom Trail in Boston. It's exciting to walk this trail and think about all that has been done to keep this nation free.


GOD BLESS AMERICA. LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!

7 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Beautiful post!
Thank-you
Ginger

aspiritofsimplicity said...

What a beautiful picture. I love all the light and shadow.

SmilingSally said...

Johnny and I walked the red brick Freedom Trail too.

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

What a beautiful tribute to all of the men and women who served as well as their families who supported them. May we all remember them not just today but everyday.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mary said...

I love America, too, Clif...I can hardly hold back tears today as I view all of the wonderful tributes to these brave men and women. They are our heros...without their service and love of our great country, we would have lost our freedom long ago. May God walk beside each and every one that is in battle today.

Thanks for the beautiful photos...they do represent so much, especially our precious flag.

God bless America, land of the free, home of the brave.

Blessings,
Mary

Loren said...

Amen to this post Clif!

I am so thankful for all they do and for the sacrifices they along with their families make!

The Freedom Trail is incredible. The whole area is so rich with History!

Bless you and Charlotte today and everyday :)

Mevely317 said...

Well said, and amen!

Myra