I NEVER DREAMED I WOULD HEAR THOSE WORDS FROM HER

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


 I love hot dogs. Always have. I especially love chili dogs.

Charlotte can tolerate them if there just isn't anything else to eat. She doesn't really like them.

However sometimes--and this has only been in the last few months, she will eat, not a whole one, but a piece of a Frick's Frank when I have the package out.



We were checking out at Sprouts.


The checker picked up the Frick's Franks--Hickory Smoked, Fully Cooked, Gourmet Franks that is.

She asked Charlotte, "Are these good?"

Charlotte said, "They are delicious!"

I went into shock.

I thought to myself, "Who IS this woman?"

10 comments:

Charlotte said...

She's full of surprises. :)

bp said...

Just wanted to drop by and say happy birthday!!! November seems to be a popular month for birthdays of my internet blogging friends!

Cheptoek said...

That was funny!

Loren said...

You two crack me up! I hope Brian and I are half as cute as you two!! and sweet! and funny!!

She IS full of surprises ~ Don't you just LOVE that?

Deborah Ann said...

A book reviewer, huh? Interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind, since I'm a writer.

Love your blog and your fun sense of humor!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Funny! It's always good to keep 'em guessing.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Ciff,
You have an incredible wife and isn't it nice that she's full of surprises? Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day and a year overflowing with God's blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving too.

Blessings,
Sandi

RCUBEs said...

That's neat when you don't know what to expect from your sweet, loving woman!!! That's funny! Happy Thanksgiving to you both! God bless.

Mevely317 said...

Ooops, I'm late ... for a Very Important, Happy Birthday!
Clif, I hope your "new year" brings you much more Love and Laughter than you can imagine!

(Aside to Charlotte: you GO, girl!)

Best!
Myra

Cherdecor said...

Hahahahaha! I love it! Cliff, Alan loves hotdogs too. He would eat them every day if I would let him.

Hope your birthday was a happy one.