SANTA SIGHTING

Friday, December 04, 2009


The real Santa Claus was at the Paradise Valley Mall this morning.

I can't tell you how excited I was to see him.

Every year--for many years, I have been disappointed to see impostors sitting in Santa's place.

They were anemic, frail, little guys who looked like they had just drug in from skid row.

Not this year. The jolly ol fellow himself showed up. And I'm glad.

Don't worry. I can't explain Santa's magic. But he will be at your mall too.

If one of those impostors should show up. Go directly to the mall manager and tell him you want the Santa Clif saw at the Paradise Valley Mall.

5 comments:

Carrie Garvin said...

Now that is just darn cute! I'll remember that when I see Santa in the mall..

Mary said...

Ho Ho Ho...that was great, Clif! I'll watch for him at our mall...except I don't go to the mall...will he be at Home Goods?

You're too funny...God bless!

Mary

the old boathouse said...

He sure gets around. I'm over in Australia and he's been popping up here. I'm with you on the pastrami, cheers Katherine

Karen said...

I think the twinkle in his eyes and his kind smile give him away!!

Cherdecor said...

I soooo agree! I like the real Santas too!