SHOES

Thursday, December 17, 2009


My wife loves shoes.

I'm tempted to say she has never seen a pair of shoes that she didn't think is cute.

But that's not true. She sees many pairs that she thinks are ridiculous.

Generally speaking--she loves shoes!

Yesterday we strolled into Clarks, one of her favorite stores where she has bought shoes before.

The salesman asked her if she was the one shopping for shoes or if her husband was the one.

To my surprise she said she wasn't shopping for shoes she was just looking but that I was the one.

A week or two ago while looking at a pair of shoes I said, "Some day I might like to have a pair of these when I get ready to buy a new pair of shoes." That's all!

A few minutes later I heard her ask, "Do you have this in an eight and a half?"

2 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Clif,
I love surprises like that! You have a beautiful wife. Enjoy your new shoes!

the wild raspberry said...

ha....cute story.