PICTURES, IMAGINATION AND MEMORIES

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Before I opened this page I was sitting, staring at my screen saver. It is a picture my wife took of the New Hampshire sea shore. The sky and ocean are a beautiful blue, the waves are lashing up on the shore and rocks.Charlotte captured the picture which we brought home in her camera and our hearts. I look at it every day now on my computer screen.

The New Hampshire sea shore is still there. The waves are still rolling. But we are not there. We are many, many miles away in the desert.

I can relive those moments--precious moments, when I look at the picture Charlotte took back in October.

Pictures, imagination, memories--treasures!

2 comments:

Cherdecor said...

That Charlotte is a Peach or should I say a coconut? Anyway, I like her.

Loren said...

She is a wonderful photographer! I am wondering...By your description you must have seen the glory of God in this ocean er should I say HIS Ocean! A gift for sure! Can you EVEN wait til we get to see ALL the AMAZING things in Heaven :) **squeal** I soooo cannot imagine!!!