LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Friday, March 18, 2011

For your life is like the morning fog---it's
here a little while, then it's gone.
James 4:14

I don't know about you, but for me, life just seems to be flying by.

So, if you have dreams--and you do, then live them. Do it now!

When I say dreams, I'm not talking about those thoughts and pictures that play out in your mind when you are sleeping. I'm talking about those wild and wonderful "movies" playing out in your mind when you are awake.

I tell you this, not because this is what I have done in my life--but because I haven't-- generally speaking.

A young friend of mine going to school over in California is my friend on Facebook and he is constantly talking about "stuff" he's doing. He's going to school, getting an education (I hope), working, but he's also going here, there and everywhere doing a little bit of everything. He told me once that he learned from his dad that life is too short not to enjoy living.

Got dreams? Good. Enjoy living them!






3 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I agree with you Clif! We're not getting any younger so why not? I met a friend for iced tea yesterday. She is turning 65 and she says in many ways life is just beginning for her. She's off to do all the things she wanted to do but couldn't. I hope that is me.

Blessings to you and Charlotte,
Debbie

Mevely317 said...

Hi Clif,
Some days I get to feeling, "It's too late." or, "I've forgotten how (to dream)." Silly, isn't it?

You're right - Life's too short, too precious to waste.

Loren said...

This is sooo true....we need to quit sweating the small stuff and Dream BIG!!

Happy Weekend my dear friend!!