Hallmark Hall of Fame

Monday, January 30, 2006

I grew up believing that "When You Care Enough To Send The Very Best" you will send Hallmark cards. Over the years I have sent very few humorous cards. Most of the time I selected cards of a more serious nature. However, recently I went looking for something that was really funny. Naturally I headed for the Hallmark store. Nothing! Oh, they had a few cards that were suppose to be funny but in my opinion they were just silly.

Last night I watched the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, "The Water Is Wide." It was excellent! But what I liked more than the movie was the commercials. Most of them were repeats but I loved them just the same. Everytime I see them I get a little misty eyed. Those commercials are not just good---they are excellent! Three cheers for the Hallmark movies and commercials!

No funny cards? Ok, so nobody gets everything right all the time.

0 comments: