YOU GOTTA KEEP DANCIN’

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Reading through the Bible every year is a good habit. Sure you will come to chapters that are so familiar that you can quote them. But you will also come to some Scriptures that will amaze you. You will think, “How could I have missed that?” Since it is just January, I am still in Genesis and Matthew. It’s exciting to be there. I’m not in a hurry to move on.

I’m also reading a devotional thought each day from Tim Hansel’s, Keep On Dancin,’ Daily Readings to Celebrate Life. I have many devotionals but this is the best. Tim is practical and down to earth. This morning I pulled another of Tim’s books off the shelf, You Gotta Keep Dancin’. This has to be one of my all time favorites. I recommend it to everybody. His theme is, in the midst of life’s hurts, you can choose joy! That theme is the sub-title of the book. Wow! I can’t say enough about this book. I never read this book without thinking of some friend that also needs to be reading it. There are a lot of hurts in life. This book offers help and hope.

LIFE IS ROUGH BUT YOU GOTTA KEEP DANCIN’. DANCE MY FRIEND! DANCE!

0 comments: