Journey of Grace

Monday, February 20, 2006

Yesterday (Sunday) I was wide awake by 5:00 A.M. so I got up around 5:30. We went to our regular Sunday morning Bible Class at 8:10. But today I slept in until almost eight and Charlotte didn't get up until almost nine. This is very unusal for us! Very unusal! I guess we changed because today is a holiday. However, that doesn't make too much sense because for the last two years (retirement) every day has been a "holiday."

I am sitting at the computer upstairs in my study. As I look out the window over the red tiled roof top of the neighbor's house I see a beautiful blue sky streaked with white clouds. The Scottsdale airport is close by and I see planes, one after another soaring by.

I feel like I am on a "journey of grace" as I listen to beautiful piano music. The selection that is playing just now is, "Journey of Grace". This wonderful music is by Nancy Veldman, owner of Magnolia House in Destin, Florida. She is an author, pianist and watercolor artist. The music is powerful, but incredibly relaxing.

You may contact Nancy at:http://www.magnoliahouse.com/nancy-veldman.html.

0 comments: