PRESIDENTIAL NEWS CONFERENCE

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

President Bush is a good man!

I have just been sitting in front of the T.V. listening to him speak and answer questions for about an hour.

Is he doing a perfect job as President? No! But I’m willing to cut him some slack because I believe he is doing the best job he can. I don’t think there is anybody that could do a better job.

There are a lot of things that I wish he would do differently. However, I realize I do not have the information he has and therefore I could not possibly have the insight he has. Therefore, I need to keep my big mouth shut.

I pray for the President every day and I encourage you to do the same.

Isn’t this a great country? I can’t sing like the country singer, “I’ve been everywhere man…” but I have been to quite a few places.

The good ol’ U.S.A. is the best!

0 comments: