SPRING PLANTING

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring has come to the Valley of the Sun. Wild flowers are blooming after the rains. And so are the weeds.

Today I planted flowers. This is a good time for planting and getting ahead of the hot days of summer. The weather man reported the following for the next few days: 79, 82, 84, 82, 82, 82 and then 79 degrees. Good weather for getting out and about and getting things done.

Spring training games are about over but there is a lot happening around Phoenix. It’s hard to believe but next weekend it will be time for the Tempe Festival of The Arts. There will be 450 fine artists and craftsperson booths, street entertainment and Indian fry bread.

I’m sitting here listening to great Christian music with a big smile on my face because of the music, a great joke my friend, Paul sent me (I’ll be laughing a month) and thoughts of his years of friendship.

Isn’t life grand?

0 comments: