THIS AND THAT

Sunday, March 12, 2006

MY BLOG IS ABOUT WHATEVER HAPPENS TO BE ON MY MIND. TODAY MY MIND IS WANDERING FROM THIS TO THAT.

Yesterday my mind was on rain. (No rain for 143 days) Yes it finally rained. What a wonderful rain it was. It started during the night and then it rained all day and into the night again. Wow! We needed that! I'm thankful!

Today the sun is shining brightly. We can see snow on the mountians around (which doesn't happen very often) and it is cold, at least for here. It's beautiful today. I'm thankful!

The Dixie Chicks are back. A new song is about how they were treated after they said bad things about our President (a man whom I admire greatly). They are not sorry for what they said but they don't like the way they were treated. My opinion is that they have the right to say whatever they want to say and others have the right to not like it and to say what they want to say about them. The unrepentant chicks are back. I'm not thankful!

We now have high speed internet. As Johnny and June Cash used to sing, "Times a wastin'." Our e-mail address has changed to CCDitmore@cox.net.

I was scheduled to preach at Lincoln Heights Christian Church today but the date was accidently switched and advertised as March 19th. The Lord willing, I will speak there next Sunday. I am looking forward to being back in the pulpit. I'm thankful. I hope to see you there.

0 comments: