"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It never fails to amaze me how loud some people get when talking to God or talking on the phone!

The man leading the prayer at the Sunday morning assembly has a microphone in front of him and he is talking to God who knows his thoughts even before he speaks them, and yet he almost shouts and gets as loud as if he was preaching. (I think in some cases he is preaching instead of praying).

There are days when I think I am the only person in the world that doesn’t go around with a phone in one hand and talking so loud that everybody, even the hard of hearing, feels they are a part of the conversation. In happens in the library, where everybody is suppose to whisper. In happens in book stores. It happens all over, all of the time!

On day 13 of my 100 days of reading through Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff, the topic was, Become More Patient. I’M TRYING, I’M TRYING, I’M TRYING!

0 comments: