ONE FLEW OVER THE COOKOO'S NEST

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Most people just get their teeth cleaned when they visit their dental hygienist.

Not me. I get the “works.”

Today I had a debate with her, was told I look like John McCain, and got my picture taken on her cell phone.

The debate started when she told me it was time for a complete checkup and I told her I did that last time I was in. We went around and around. I won the debate.

She then told me I wasn’t billed enough last time. I said, “Ok, just clean my teeth and let me go home.”

Then she said, “You look like John McCain. Anybody ever tell you that?”

I said, “ahh, ohhh, uggh, eee, ahh, ahh.” When she took the instruments out I said, “No.”

She said, “Well you do and I’m going to take your picture. We can make some money off this.”

I said, “Whatever!”

0 comments: