HAVING A CRAPPY DAY IN MESA

Friday, July 25, 2008

Some folks down in Mesa are having a crappy day.

They woke up to find one of those blue portable toilets in their neighbor’s front yard.

Was it a practical joke? Years ago teenagers liked to move old outhouses onto front yards as a prank.

No! The neighbor said she has lots of parties and doesn’t like her friends “messing up” her bathrooms. No joke!

The police said she is not violating any Mesa law. (Mesa is one of the largest cities in the greater Phoenix area but I guess they are still a “little bit country” out there)

She has agreed to move the thing to the back yard.

2 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I'm thinking, I probably would rather stay home than have to use an outhouse! So when we drive up to your home and theres a outhouse in the front yard we will get the message.
Hope to see you soon,
ginger

Down on the Farm said...

If I didn't already know that there are really weird people in this world I would find that unbelievable! As with Ginger, I get the message. Home it is!