OVER THE TOP AWARD

Friday, October 02, 2009

My wife and several other bloggers have received the Over The Top Award for their blog.

Everyone receiving the award was asked to answer a series of questions with one word.

I thought it was interesting that many of them gave the same answers for three or four of the questions.

Many of these ladies run around barefooted or at least they didn't have any shoes on when they answered the questions.

They are fearful.

Many of them said they cried yesterday but they laughed today.

What's my point?

I don't have a point.

( I wrote this post yesterday and scheduled it to post today. This morning I received this same award from a dear blogging friend. I have stopped accepting awards but I always appreciate the offer. I will say this: I have shoes on, I am not fearful, I laughed yesterday and I will both laugh and cry today. I am on my way to officiate at a memorial service.)

5 comments:

Mary said...

I absolutely love your wit, Clif! Love your answers, too...we gals need to learn something from that. Sorry you're day will be filled with some sadness...hopefully the departed has gone on to Heaven, which will ease the pain of those left, and give them something to smile about.

God bless,
Mary

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

You are so amazing in your wisdom and your insights in picking up what most of us missed.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

rcubes said...

See what those keen eyes of a book reviewer discovers? That none of us caught! Have a great weekend!

SmilingSally said...

One of the hard parts about aging is these difficult good-bye times. Thank God for Heaven!

Cheptoek said...

Such wit. Liked this post a lot.