BUSY HERE AND THERE WITH THIS AND THAT

Saturday, October 03, 2009


WATERING PLANTS: We have an automatic watering system but it doesn't water everything. Plants in pots and a few plants we planted in "strange" places have to be watered with a hose. Most of the time this is my job. Charlotte will do it if she isn't busy doing something on the computer. LOL

CLEANING HOUSE: Saturday is the day I do house cleaning. I started doing this years ago when Charlotte worked as secretary at the church. She would do it now if she wasn't busy doing something on the computer. LOL

CHANGING AIR FILTERS: Wow. I got a great deal on air filters today at Home Depot. They were selling them in a package of three for the price of one. I changed the filters upstairs and downstairs. I don't think Charlotte knows how to do this. I would teach her but I don't think she has any time for lessons. She is busy on the computer. LOL

YARD SALES: Driving in our neighborhood this morning I saw signs advertising yard sales on almost every corner. On some corners they were pointing in every direction. I didn't stop. I was on my way to Home Depot. I would have stopped if Charlotte had been with me. She was at home doing something on the computer. LOL

FOOTBALL PREDICTION: The Cardinals absolutely will not lose Sunday. No Way!! (They don't have a game) LOL

WANT TO HEAR A JOKE? The weather person is predicting rain for this area. LOL

CLEANING HOUSE:

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

LOL
Charlotte takes time out from the computer to do the laundry on Saturdays and sometimes a little ironing. However she does appreciate the work Clif does around the house. And especially appreciates all the time that is allowed for her to be on the computer.
LOL
LOL
LOL
Charlotte

Mary said...

ROFL! You two have made my day!

Bless you both. Dear Lord I ask, bless them!

Mary

Mevely317 said...

This just cracked me up!
I, too, am blessed with a wonderful helpmate who makes things happen when I'm not looking. Come to think of it, I'd better go say "thanks" right now!

Isn't this a glorious day?

Myra

Loren said...

Ohhh this is one of my favorite posts ever!!!
You guys are a hoot!!!

I can see why you have been blessed with sooo many years of marital bliss!!

Have a great weekend you two

p.s. I know Charlotte will see this since she is on the computer ;) LOL

rcubes said...

Laughing here, too. You guys are a sweet couple! God bless.

Saleslady371 said...

You are too funny. I love it that you miss Charlotte though when she's not paying attention!

Ms.Daisy said...

This is too funny! LOL :) You'd better watch it Clif or Charlotte will find a way to "get" you! LOL


LOL,
Jean