TOO BUSY TO BLOG

Friday, April 18, 2008

The time just seems to fly by when you are having fun. I spent the morning working in the back yard. I pulled weeds, trimmed palm trees, mowed the lawn and watered all the plants and flowers.

It was lunch time by the time I finished so I cleaned up and sat down for a bite to eat. I had some pub cheddar cheese on one slice of bread. I love that stuff and could have eaten a whole sandwich but I was holding back so I could finish up with banana nut ice cream—which I did. Pub cheese is about as close as I get to a pub. In fact, I guess the last time I was in a pub was on our last trip to London.

Well anyhow, it is now afternoon here in the great state of Arizona and I am just sitting down to write this blog. As you are able to see, I have nothing much on my mind so I am forced to either skip blogging today or tell you about how my day is going.

For the next few minutes I am going to lean back in this chair I’m sitting in, close my eyes and listen to the music I have selected for my play list that appears on my sidebar.
Since you are here, why don’t you listen to it with me? Just click on the music and move down the list for as long as you have the time and inclination.

Now close your eyes and breathe out and in slowly. Don’t you feel better already?

0 comments: