A BUNCH OF LOONS

Monday, July 12, 2010

For months I have been searching for something---anything, that would indicate that somebody in the Obama administration had a "lick of sense."

Nothing!

Nobody!

I can't find a single shred of evidence to indicate that anybody in Obama's administration has any sense at all.

They are all just a bunch of loons and they are destroying our great country.

I'm using these strong terms to describe them because I don't want to be misunderstood.

I know by experience that if I use nice, proper, weak words, that nobody will pay any attention.

But when I call them a bunch of loons, which they are, people are shocked.

"Oh my, you shouldn't say that about the President and his administration."

Who made that rule? The same person that said, "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"?

Yea, that's a pretty good rule, generally speaking. But sometime you just have to sit down and face the facts.

And the facts are that these loons are destroying our country and we need to stand up and say, "Stop." "Now." And we don't need to say, "Please."

4 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Sad...that many are blinded by his eloquence. That's all. Eloquence. Nothing else.

Mevely317 said...

Encore ... and amen!!!
I like your new background, Clif!

Loren said...

Oh Clif! You just make me smile! (even when you are making such a VALID POINT!!) I agree wholeheartedly! People are blind to this man and his ways. HE is and will continue to destroy our great Nation!

It is sooo very sad !

Lori Heyd said...

I still don't know how he got elected! It's called "change" at any cost. You are so right, Cliff.