BEING MERRY IN MAY

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Ah May!

May is a great month for ice cream. Any month is a great month for ice cream. Baskin-Robbins 'Men In Black 111' Ice Cream will debut today, May 1. There will be several new menu items including two sundaes, the "Lunar Lander" and the "Agent 31." They say the most exciting offer will be "Pink Surprise Cake." Sounds good! Strawberry, vanilla and chocolate sound alright too.

May is a kind of in between month in the Phoenix area.

It's a nice time to be on the patio in the morning and also the evening hours.

It's suppose to be around 100 degrees by the weekend. The pool will be warming up. I will be warming up. I will get in the pool by the end of the month.

May is a great month for working in the yard if you start early in the morning, as I did this morning.

Mother's Day is in May. It always makes me happy to celebrate Charlotte.

Memorial Day is also in May. It is a day for remembering those who have died in our nation's service. It is also another family/friend day. A time for remembering, being together. Being thankful. Eating too much!

I like May. It's not my favorite month---but I like it.

So I'm planning to be merry in May. I hope you are too.

0 comments: