I'M STILL PLANNING TO CELEBRATE EASTER

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Discovery Channel has announced its TV special in March on “The Lost Tomb of Jesus.” The bottom line is they think the tomb of Jesus, his family and Mary Magdalene has been found. A recent article by Edward Fudge states: “These six names were all popular at the time these folks lived and died.” He also says that of 900 period tombs uncovered around Jerusalem, 71 have included someone named “Jesus” and at least one housed a “Jesus son of Joseph.” He further states that one of every five females in first-century Palestine was named “Mary”.

There is much to prove that Jesus our Lord’s body was not left in a grave.

When Sunday, April 8 rolls around I will not be hiding any eggs or buying any new spring clothes but I will remember the resurrection of our Lord that day and every day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Clif,
I am ashamed to say that I have never read your blog until this morning. Connie Pratt sent the link in her e-mail, so I thought I would take a look. I went to Feb. to see if you made any mention of Kevin (really not expecting anything). Well, now that I have stopped crying, I want to tell you just how much both mean to me. I am starting work on a tribute scrapbook of Kevin's life, and you can bet that both of those pages along with your photo will have a very special page in the book. Yes, you did mean the world to Kevin and for that I will forever be greatful.
Thank you for all you did for him in his all too short life.
Love,
Debbie