SNOWBIRDS INVADE SCOTTSDALE

Friday, February 09, 2007

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Scottsdale. We drove over to Kierland Commons and walked around to get out of the house, get some exercise and just to enjoy the day.

We went into the Coldwater Creek store and it was filled with women. I hadn’t been in there since Christmas when the store was jammed. But I think there were more people there today than at Christmas. The store was packed out! I was the only man walking around in the store but there were a few old men sitting around waiting. They looked tired and bored. One old man had his head down and his eyes closed. I think he was praying. “Dear Lord, don’t let her spend all of our money so that I have to come out of retirement and go back to work.”

No it wasn’t me! I was praying while on my feet. I learned a long time ago that it’s best not to sit down. My plan is to just keep moving toward the door leading out of the store.

It was a nice day over at Kierland Commons yesterday. We didn’t spend a dime!

0 comments: