IN HOT WATER

Thursday, January 21, 2010


This is one time I look forward to being in hot water.

No hot shower so far today.

It's raining "cats and dogs" here today (an old expression I grew up with in Oklahoma) so I went through the garage to pick up the morning paper from the driveway.

"Oops what's that all over the floor?" " WATER!" "Is the garage roof leaking?" "No, but the hot water tank is."

Well a few hours later and a few hundred dollars gone from our bank account and we have hot water again.

Oh the joy of being in hot water.

5 comments:

rcubes said...

Costly...every plumbing work is costly. I'm glad you had it repaired already.

Cheptoek said...

I was just being thankful for such things as hot water the other day... often these and other seemingly little things taken for granted.

Mary said...

I'm glad you have hot water again, Clif...we just don't know what we have til we lose it, and having hot water is really, really nice! I remember my mom heating water on the stove when I was young, when the water heater broke...no fun at all.

We're still thanking God for promoting Scott Brown to senator in Ms...what a blessing. We must continue to pray for him...he will be challenged and pushed hard, and will need God's power for strength among the man-eating sharks in Washington.

God bless,

Mary

Loren said...

Clif,

Oh my how you make me smile! Yep ~ it rained just like that this week in Oklahoma :) Cats, dogs - it was awful LOL

So glad for HOT Water too my friend! It would be a cold cold world without it huh!

Happy Friday

Cherdecor said...

Glad that you have hot water again.
One of the boys was complaining this morning that he had no hot water to take a shower. I had already washed two loads of wash. I told him that he needed to get up earlier. =)