SATURDAY MORNING SCRAMBLE

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday morning scramble for some guys means golf.

Saturday morning scramble for some other guys means eggs.

For me—it means work!

Got up at 5:30, read the paper and around 6:00 charlotte fixed me a great breakfast patted me on the back and said, “Go get’em Tiger.” Well, she didn’t really say that, but I could tell by the look in her eyes, that’s what she was thinking.

A storm blew through last night, so I cleaned the pool. I moved pots around in the back yard and raked up leaves.

I moved to the front yard and swept up leaves, watered plants and hosed off the walk way.

Inside I vacuumed carpets upstairs and down, mopped floors, cleaned toilets and did general cleaning.

It’s now 11:00 and I think I have the rest of the day off. At least, I hope so!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a guy.

Anonymous said...

Leave Charlotte and come live with me~!!!!

Charlotte. how was your tea and crumpets?

Connie

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»