THE WALK WORTHY BOOK STORE

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Walk Worthy Book Store, located at the Scottsdale Bible Church is a splendid place to spend time. I work there on Sunday mornings, before and after the 9:45 worship service. I help people locate the books and bibles they are interested in. Most of the time when a person is shopping for a bible they need lots of help in making a decision.
I also work one morning a week.

It is a joy to see people leaving the store with good books in their hands. They also buy cards and music that help spread the joy found in Christ.

Hopefully I will soon be doing some work on the store’s web page. I look forward to promoting books through the web page and the monthly newspaper. These are things that need to be worked out but I get excited just thinking about it.

Walk Worthy Books and Music has a specific inventory to help people meet Jesus, to grow and be like him and go and serve him.

0 comments: