THE FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT WE WENT "HOME'

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Today is the first Sunday of Advent. We are making preparation for and looking forward to Christmas. Today Charlotte and I went “home” to Lincoln Heights Christian Church where I preached for fifteen years. It was a joy to be there. I taught a large Bible class in the fellowship hall. All the adult classes came together to make one big class. We will meet together for the entire month of December and I will teach. I also preached at the morning worship hour.

Being at Lincoln Heights is being with “family.” That church is a great group of Christians who love each other dearly. They are family and they care about each other. It is going to be an absolute joy to be with them for Christmas and this will be our best Christmas ever.

This is a joyous time of the year and I want you to experience the joy that God wants you to know. Open your heart and ask Him to come in and bless you and enable you to come to the end of the year with a smile on your face and joy in your heart.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: