I NEVER PLAN TO OFFEND

Monday, December 11, 2006

Try as you may, it is almost impossible to keep from offending someone. This is nothing new—it has always been this way. But what is new is that today almost everybody is offended about almost everything.

What can you do about it? Not a damn thing!

I never plan to offend anybody. If I do offend some honest, sincere person then I am extremely sorry and I apologize. But for those of you who just go around looking for something to be offended by, I don’t give a flip. Go ahead and be offended.

I put up a Christmas tree and have no plans to put up anything representing all the religions of the world. We decorated our house inside and out. We say, “Merry Christmas” and although we hope you have a happy holiday we don’t usually say so. But we don’t get offended if you say that to us.

Good grief! The number of things that offend people today is so long I can’t list them all. I don’t know about you but I plan to keep living my life the way I always have. I try to use common sense and do the right thing at all times. I hope you like that, but if you don’t –TOUGH!

0 comments: