STAY AWAY FROM THE DA VINCI CODE

Friday, May 05, 2006

Many Christians are saying we should “engage” The Da Vinci Code—take on the battle. Some churches see this as an opportunity for evangelism. Baloney! You never answer the Devil’s questions. You just give him the authority to question God. The people in love with this movie are not on a search for truth. They are on a crusade against Christ and the church.

I bought and read the book when it first came out. I wish I hadn’t. I should have just relied on good reviews and let it go at that. I shouldn’t have bought the book and I’m not going to buy a ticket to the movie. Christians should just select another movie to attend. The powers that be will get the message if nobody sees the movie.

This film is based on a book that is proud of its heresy and blasphemy. I plan to stay away from it!

You can’t have a debate with stupid people. They ask such questions as, “Why is the church afraid of women? Why has it suppressed them since the beginning? Answer THAT!” You start to answer and they move on to, “There is no evidence for the Resurrection. Have you read the Gospel of Mary Magdalene?”

BALONEY!

0 comments: