THE REPUBLICANS MAY HAVE TO LOSE

Friday, May 12, 2006

I’m conservative by nature. I have always voted Republican but that has been because I have liked the Republican candidate better than the Democrat.

I voted for George W. Bush and I am happy the Republicans control Congress. But I am not pleased with the way things are going right now. I don’t think the Republicans are listening to the people. I don’t know why they are not; I just know they’re not. I’m concerned with big government, big spending, failure to secure the borders and a few other things. The Republicans may have to lose in November in order to get the message.

No need for me to blunder along trying to explain all of this when Peggy Noonan does a much better job. She has an excellent article at http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/pnoonan/?id=110008359. The article is long but well worth reading.

0 comments: