HUMOR

Friday, July 24, 2009


"Sometimes when we are down the best solution is to laugh and move on, for some aspects of life just cannot be taken too seriously." Stephen R. Covey

"If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now." Marie Osmond

"Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on." Bob Newhart

"A man without mirth is like a wagon without springs. He is jolted disagreeably by every pebble in the road." Henry Ward Beecher

5 comments:

Loren said...

well Clif, after last night I am glad I brought you a litl' laughter....sorry about that :) I wondered why it wouldn't go thru LOL

Yesterday on my facebook status I put this....
We were at mayo waiting on dads radiation and a man and wife were checking in with the receptionist.
He says "checking in for the glow in the dark appt"

soooo cute.....WE HAVE TO LAUGH IN TIMES LIKE THESE :)

love to you my friend and happy Friday!

RCUBEs said...

Gotta' have that lighter side that helps our hearts be uplifted and be re-energized. Have a great weekend to you and sister Charlotte!!

SmilingSally said...

I love to laugh!

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

Thanks for posting this tidbits of humor from some very interesting people.

If you can't laugh, I guess your life must be pretty dull! Truth be told, there is always something funny somewhere, you just need to go looking! :P

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mevely317 said...

This reminds me of a line from a favorite movie (and song):
"For it's the laughter, we will remember, when we remember ... the way we were."