THEY ALL WON

Monday, June 14, 2010

It's hard to believe but the three teams I was cheering for all won yesterday. This rarely happens for me.


 FIRST, THE DIAMONDBACKS - They had it won and then the closer (suppose to be closer) lost it for them and then they won it back with a walk-off home run.


AND THEN, THE BOSTON CELTICS - Normally, I would be cheering for the Lakers but for some reason I just don't like all those Hollywood people who are cheering for them. Boston is now just one game away from winning the whole thing.


FINALLY, THE ARIZONA STATE BASEBALL TEAM - They had it won and then their closer let Arkansas tie the game. They won it with a home run in the 12th inning. They are on their way to Omaha and the college world series.

OH HAPPY DAY!

Did I hear you say, "It's just a game or games"?

That's what you say when your team loses---"Oh well, it's just a game."

Not this time!

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Johnny went to the Tampa Rays/Florida Marlins game yesterday and rooted for the winning team--the Marlins! It was his birthday present from our daughter and her family. Our son-in-law and the youngest grandson took "Papa" to the game. However, they rooted for he Rays. Johnny thanked them for fixing the game for him! LOL

PS He doesn't like the Lakers either!

Sandy said...

I'm very glad your teams all won, Clif!

Anonymous said...

Well, Clif, for me it was only 2 out of 3 teams because OF COURSE I was cheering for my Razorbacks! They gave ASU a run for their money. Oh well, it's only a game!

Jane

Loren said...

Well I would love to see you doing the doo-da dance around your living room :) What a celebration you must be having!!
Congrats on your teams victories!