OLD MOVIES--OVER AND OVER---AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meandering from channel to channel the other night I came upon the final minutes of one of my favorite moves: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

I have seen it many times but I was delighted to see it again.

When it ended I went back to meandering. When lo and behold I came upon the concluding minutes of Sleepless In Seattle.

I watched it for the umpteenth time with a smile on my face.

I especially like the musical sound track from Sleepless In Seattle. Except for the fact that when I get one of those songs in my head I can't seem to shake it.

I've been going around singing Stand By Your Man and thinking in my head that I sound like Tammy Wynnette.

My question is: Am I the only one that likes to see a favorite movie over again even if I just watched it recently?

It doesn't really matter. I am going to do it regardless. I guess I would just feel better knowing that I am not alone in this.

2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Are you and my DH related? - ha!
I'm guessing, this is a "guy thing."

By the way, today's commute was a de-LIGHT!

Loren said...

Oh heavens NO you are definitely NOT the only one!! All of my family quotes movie lines ~ why ?? because we have watched them hundreds of times!! I LOVE Sleepless in Seattle and yes, now I am singing "Stand by your Man" drats! I'm gonna have to do something about that ;)

Merry Christmas Clif! Please give Charlotte my love and Thank you both for blessing my life and giving me the gift of your friendship! I love you both more than you know!