ALWAYS CORRECTING SOMEBODY

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Do you think that you can reprove words,
when the speech of a despairing man is wind?
                            Job 6:26

If you talk all the time---like politicians do, you say many things you shouldn't.

Even if you're not a politician, preacher or mother, you still talk a lot and say things you wish you hadn't said.

"Oh my, I wish I hadn't said that." "I could bite my tongue off."

We all do it!

So why then are we always trying to reprove the words of others?

"Newt shouldn't have said what he did about Paul Ryan."

"Mitt shouldn't have tried to make a $10,000 bet."

On and on it goes. It never ends. We are always correcting somebody.

Am I saying nothing ever needs to be corrected? Absolutely not.

What I am saying is that we are just making ourselves miserable and everybody around us when we are constantly reproving words.

Words can be dumb,hurtful and uncalled for but they soon pass away. Like dead leaves on a tree.

GONE WITH THE WIND!






0 comments: