THREE CHEERS FOR JOHN BOLTON

Thursday, June 08, 2006

U.S. Ambassador John Bolton blasted a U.N. official for criticizing the United States. He called the speech by Deputy Secretary-General Mark Malloch Brown a “very, very grave mistake” that could undermine Annan’s own efforts to push through an ambitious agenda of reform at the world body.

The United States demanded that U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan repudiate Brown’s speech.

Bolton told reporters: “I spoke to the Secretary-General this morning. I said “I’ve known you since 1989 and I’m telling you this is the worst mistake by a senior U.N. official that I have seen in that entire time.”

Three cheers for John Bolton!

Somebody needs to tell the leaders at the U.N. what to do and where to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!