BASEBALL

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Do you have a favorite picture of yourself? Proabably not. Most people are not vain enough to look at a picture of theirself and say, "Nice! I like that." Well, I do have a favorite. It's a picture of me (Age 5) standing in the front yard with a big catcher's mitt on my hand and a baseball cap on my head. I have looked at that picture and wondered what I was thinking on that day. I wonder who I thought I was going to grow up to be. I don't even know who was playing baseball in 1939. I need to look that up someday.

Well, it's 2006 and baseball in back for the summer. The Diamondbacks have played four games and have a 500 record. They have won two and lost two. It's almost time for today's game to start on TV so I had better bring this to a close.

PLAYBALL!

0 comments: