TIME

Friday, April 21, 2006

Once upon a time I knew what I was supposed to be doing almost every minute of every day. From the time I took my first job (after school) until two years ago, when I retired from years of ministry, I knew I was either going to school or working. There was little time for trying to figure out what to do next.

Will Rogers once said, “Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life to save.”

I think Will may have been right.

Solomon wrote, “For everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.”

I am now asking, “What does God want me to do next?”

How about you? Is He directing your life or are you rushing forward or drifting backward or just sitting idle?

Is that you yelling, “H E L P”?

Go ahead and let it out. He will hear you. He will help you!

0 comments: